How to Handle Psychological Clusters of Bees
If you've struggled with someone close to you having a Cluster B personality disorder (or if you've struggled with traits like these yourself) this theory could help you to understand better what is happening.
- For more training like this, go to my blog: www.likeabardess.com.
- You can also go back over my podcast episodes and learn more about narcissism in particular.
- If you're looking for a coach (business, creativity, mindset, or spirituality) you can book a free taster session with me by clicking the orange button at the bottom of this page - www.indiepreneur.academy - and clicking the calendar. Pick a slot, and please show up on time. Ghosters will not be rescheduled. Please note that I am not a therapist. I'm a coach. More info available on my site. For info on therapists, see 'Trigger Warnings and Disclaimers'.
TRIGGER WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS
- I am neither a therapist nor a doctor. This is not a replacement for a qualified therapist. If you need one, these people are great and there are many therapists there who specialise in Cluster B disorders, as well as help with cPTSD etc from abuse by people with these kinds of personalities: Therapists: rebeccabardess.com/therapy If you go through that link, you'll get an extra week for free.
- There are many trigger warnings at the start of this podcast. Listen to them and decide whether or not to continue listening. You are an adult. You can leave any time you get triggered. If you think you may be in danger if you get triggered then do not listen.
- Recommended app: Finch. This is helpful both for people with these conditions and for people recovering from narcissistic abuse. Again, in my opinion. This is not a therapist or doctor's opinion. This is the opinion of a random Brit on the internet.